1. When you wash your sheets, immediately put the clean pair on after you strip the bed and start the washer. Then you’re ready to go or only need to do duvet covers later and you won’t try to go to bed and discover you never put the sheets on.
2. When moving or dismantling any furniture with parts, store the small pieces well. Put them in a clearly labeled bag or container. For small moves or wall hangings, I prefer to use blue tape to tape any hardware directly to the object to which it belongs so I can easily find it.
3. Save a little money and storage space by buying concentrated cleaning products like cleaning spray, soap, or detergent.
4. I’ve been re-watching Gilmore Girls. I used to be so enamored with Rory and Lorelai. While they both go through a plausible amount of TV drama, in retrospect they both pull a lot of crap that I somehow wasn’t as mad about until now.
5. If you don’t have a wine stopper or the cork, crumple up a piece of aluminum foil in to use instead in a pinch.